Professional Liability Monthly – October Edition is Now Available
Featured headlines in this edition of Professional Liability Monthly:
- Plaintiff’s Accounting Malpractice Claim Dismissed
- NJ Supreme Court Retaliation Decision “Mixed Bag” For Employers
- District Court Addresses Facebook Posts Under Stored Communications Act
- Court Finds Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician Is Not a “Similar Health Care Provider”
- PA Supreme Court Rules MCARE Fund May Be Required to Make Multiple Payouts in Single Case
- Pennsylvania Court Dismisses Suit for Lack of Personal Jurisdiction
- Appellate Court Finds Claim Sounds in Ordinary Negligence Rather Than Medical Malpractice
- Pennsylvania’s Certificate of Merit Requirement in Federal Court
- Court Permits Plaintiff to Discontinue Underlying Medical Malpractice Action and Sue His Attorneys Instead
- Plaintiffs Are Not Entitled to Collect Attorneys’ Fees for Prosecuting Legal Malpractice Action
- Sixth Circuit Addresses the Applicability of Exclusions
For a free copy of this month’s edition of Professional Liability Monthly, click here.
To be added to our circulation list, where you will receive this publication for free each month via email, please contact Brian Biggie at [email protected].